If you’re a GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining customer you should have received an Email letting you know about a mandatory update that is being deployed to all customers. The reason for making the update mandatory is to ensure a consistent experience for all users and to allow for some exciting improvements that are in the pipeline.
Once your account is set to receive the update the process itself is painless and automatic, the new software will download and install when you Host or Attend your next meeting, webinar or training.
What You Should Know about the Upgraded Version
- Mac users will now have dual monitor support.
- If you are using our integrated audio service (phone or VoIP), the call will now end immediately when the organizer ends the meeting, webinar or training. Participants will be disconnected with a message that the organizer has ended the call. This will help those using Integrated Toll-Free audio to have better control over their audio costs.
- The upgrade will not affect any of your scheduled online meetings, webinars or trainings. Your meeting IDs, access codes and URLs will remain the same.
- Attendees on an iPad® will be required to download a new version of the GoToMeeting App for iPad in the App Store, to attend your meetings after May 3, 2011.
- Some users with software firewalls will need to give permission to the GoToMeeting program to operate. For more information, visit: http://www.citrixonline.com/s/firewalls
If you still have questions here are the FAQs