iOS users can now schedule their GoToMeetings directly from their iPhone or iPad, using the latest GoToMeeting App!
You’ve scheduled a GoToWebinar where you plan to demonstrate some new product or features that you plan to release in the future. After posting the registration link for your webinar you realize that someone other than your desired audience has registered (for example someone from a competing company), and you do not want them seeing your demonstration.
So how do you stop them attending when they have already registered?
Log into your GoToWebinar account and edit the registration for your scheduled webinar. Change the registration method to Manual/Upon Approval, after that you can go to your list of registrants and only approve the ones you want and even select to deny the unwanted registrant.
With the release of GoToMeeting v5.4, some of you have run into issues editing your new recordings in Microsoft Expression Encoder, here is the reason and solution.
Some changes made to the GoToMeeting codec in v5.4, this was done to add compatibility with Windows 8. MS Expression Encoder is having issues with the new codec which is why it cannot play/edit your new recordings.
GoToMeeting will be fixing this issue with the release of v5.5, but until then we have a new codec that you can download and install separately on your PC. If you are not comfortable following these steps, please call GoToMeetings toll free Support and one of the Support Representatives will connect to your PC and install the codec for you.
1. Download the GTM codec from here: https://citrix.sharefile.com/d/sb7d9ea8e2614c998
2. Move the codec to your Desktop if it wasn’t saved there automatically.
3. Click Start > Programs > Accessories and then right click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator
4. In the Command Prompt type: CD \Users\yourname\Desktop (Where it says yourname enter your Windows login name i.e. if you login as Brian enter brian, if you login as Brian.Wilson enter brian.wilson), then hit Enter
5. In the Command Prompt type regsvr32 C:\Users\youname\Desktop\G2MCodec.dll then hit Enter
You should then see the following:
After you’ve successfully registered the new .dll, open Expression Encoder and re-encode the recordings you were having issues with earlier, Expression Encoder should work normally to convert the recordings.